Scroll down for selected seat details
Murakami: Hear The Wind Sing
RM50 | 3pm | 4 & 5 May 2019 |
3-G Jalan Margosa SD10/4A, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52200, Kuala Lumpur
Ensemble Virama's 13th production will see a collaboration with Malaysian Jazz pianist, Tay Cher Siang, who curates, narrates and performs (Classical Music!) in this wonderful programme of chamber music, inspired by the writings of novelist Haruki Murakami.
Mozart: Violin Sonata KV377 - 1st movement for violin and piano
Ravel: Pavane pour une infante défunte (version for oboe and piano by Fleury)
Debussy: From Préludes Book I - La fille aux cheveux de lin (version for viola and piano)
Debussy: From Préludes Book II - Feux d’artifice for solo piano
Schumann: Kinderszenen Op. 15 - Träumerei (version for double bass and piano by Láska)
Schumann: Waldszenen Op. 82 - Vogel als Prophet (version for clarinet and piano by Yeo Chow Shern)
Liszt: Tristia, from Vallée d'Obermann (III), for violin, cello & piano, S. 378c (LW D18)
Bach: from Musical Offering, Ricercar in 6 voices
Tay Cher Siang, piano and host
Howard Ng, oboe
Julian Ong, clarinet
Wong Lu Ee, violin
Low Kian Weng, cello
Angela Lou, viola
Eugenia Lou, double bass
Yong Sue Yi, piano
Terms & Conditions
• No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
• No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
• Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted.
• Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
• Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
• No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
• The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
• The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
• The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
• The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
• The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
• Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
• Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.